Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #18 - 'Anything Goes' - hosted by Jocelyn

Using something somewhere from a craft CD, USB or a Digital image, in the making of your project, is the new criteria for entering into the CD Sunday Plus challenges.

Having got that off my chest - Good Morning.

My team card this time is all from a CD (well I have got a few!!).
I have used House Mouse Decoupage.




They are so cute - aren't they?  The mirror - which looks suspiciously like a Dental mirror reminds me of my workdays.  In my early career, I was a Dental Nurse.  Happy days.
I have popped this card into my go-to box for later.

Please don't forget that you can now use USBs and Digital images as well as CDs when making your entries. 

If you care to comment here I would be pleased to come visit.
I look forward to seeing you.
Hugs
Carol
x


5 comments:

  1. Love it, I love house mouse and this is a great image

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is being naughty Carol, love the image, a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image - really cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great, fun image and you've used it to make a fabulous card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.