Followers

Sunday 29 September 2019

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #20 - Anything Goes

I love raspberries.  The colour and the fruit.  Quite a short and bold statement with which to start my posting but it simply explains my card:


The card was made by decoupaging a delicious looking raspberry cupcake from a pad by  Hunkydory  - The Square Little Book of Delicious Deserts.  This was a  Members Gift from 'Create and Craft' back in August.  
I then,  of course,  had to find something to add to the card from an acceptable source.  I found a pretty and toning backing paper from MCS  (My Craft Studio).  The pale pink matt (second largest) comes from 'The Collection Edition' -   Ladies NSR background No: 28.  The enamelled cupcake charm has been in my box of trinkets for some time.  I have actually recoloured the cherry on the top which was yellow.

The cake looks delicious and the colours are vibrant so I hope the recipient (whoever it may be) will enjoy receiving the card.  My go-to box is filling nicely.

Now I am off to the Eye Department tomorrow to have the second cataract done (TG). Everything went very well last time and I have no worries about this one so I will see you when I can see on here.
Hugs
Carol

 P.S.   This picture is for Seafield Jo.



8 comments:

  1. looks good enough to eat Carol, a beautiful card, hope all goes well tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, a delicious looking card Carol. Good luck with the eye appointment tomorrow.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks luscious, I could bite right into it. Good luck with the eye appointment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy beautiful image good enough to eat,
    Good luck with the eye op and I hope everything goes well

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delicious card Carol. I love raspberries too!

    I hope today has gone well for you and that you will be soon back to usual soon.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Carol, that cake looks delicious! I love raspberries too. Great choice of backing papers and the little charm is adorable.

    I hope your eye op has gone smoothly and you are soon fully recovered.

    Sending hugs.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jo and everyone else who has sent good wishes. The eye op has been a success - as far as I can tell at the moment cos I am still a bit sore= but I am typing here without using glasses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's excellent news Carol. Many thanks for the info and the picture re; ribbon storage. You've given me something to think about xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.