Followers

Sunday 26 April 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #34 - Anything Goes - hosted by moi

Good morning.   I hope that wherever you are it is a glorious and sunny morning, such as the last few have been.  Some have been a  mite chilly but it is still good to feel the sun.

We have been having a goodly few entries into our challenges about which the team and I are delighted.  I certainly enjoy my visits to your blogs.  There is so much to admire and learn along the way.

As always it is an anything goes challenge as long as a CD, USB or 'digital image' has been used either on its own or in combination.

This is my card for this challenge:


It is a La Pashe die-cut decoupage.  So that I conform to the CD Sunday Plus criteria I have created a simple greeting inside using my Docraft Digital Designer programme.

There are quite a few layers of decoupage in places but it was nice to get back to a first love in crafting.

I look forward to more visits and discoveries and to that end  I hope you will join in with our challenges.

Please take care and stay safe.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. I would love to receive a bouquet like this Carol a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet of flowers image and lovely card.
    stay safe and well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah your card is super, I love the decoupage. One of the first things I did in crafting was decoupage too. Still love it. In answer to the question on my blog, my papers for the card on the CD Sunday challenge were from Stampin Up. I bought them on ebay. Hope all is well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit Hazel and the information.
      xx
      Carol

      Delete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Carol, I'm a big fan of decoupage, as I think you know. I've just entered a second card into your challenge - woo hoo get me!!

    Hope you're keeping well. Stay safe.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.