Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Still keeping busy

We are in our second month of NUB (never used before)  at UKSN on Facebook.

This is my entry:

Here is the description I added to my posting on UKSN.


NUB for April. Quite a mixture for this card. The image - if memory serves me well - was given to me by someone ages and ages ago.   I printed it out on parchment to use and didn't until now. The border - my own design - was the same - I started it years ago and didn't finish. The backing velum comes from a pad purchased from Clarity Stamps which I shared with someone and promptly forgot I had it. The card itself is a scan of one of the papers from the pad. The sentiment and the gems I have used before.

I did enjoy the making even though it took a couple of days.  Once I had found the image with a partially done border I knew I had to finish it. The flower - which I think is a Magnolia - is too pretty to throw away.

Carol
xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful card, I love your parchment and that gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Carol and a beautiful image you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Carol, hope you are keeping well

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.