Followers

Monday 7 September 2020

UKSN Facebook

This weekly challenge is #21.

Theme: Angels
Colour: Yellow
Letter: L

This is my creation.  Not a card this time but an ATC.  I hope the recipient (winner of the draw) won't be too disappointed to get an ATC and not a card.



My little Angel was done in parchment.  I drew round a stamped image with a black pen and then embossed and coloured.  'Halo' is die cut from a sheet of gold glitter card.  I used my tiny set of alphabet dies by Marianne that is perfect for ATCs and other small things.  I have added glitter to her Halo and her wings.
There is a matching stamp that has the Angel with her halo on straight and looking Angelic but I prefer this one.
Carol
xx


2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will not be disappointed to receive this beautiful ATC Carol. She's gorgeous.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous ATC Carol, the image is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.