Followers

Sunday 28 February 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #55 - hosted by Pamela

 For this challenge I found a stitching pattern that I had purchased and downloaded quite a while ago.  I don't think I have done it before  -  but anyway here it is.


The pattern is from Stitching Cards - of course - and was a nice easy pleasant one to make.  I have used my favourite Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' die for the stitching image and then a couple of larger ones to add the matting layers.  This rectangular die has proved to be the perfect size for all the Stitching Card patterns.  The only thing you have to watch is that during the act of stitching it is easy to catch the thread on the little nicks in the side of the mat.

I have added a trimmed die cut bow as the hanger for the lantern and die cut words from my stash.

The dimpled scalloped edged card I found in the cupboard.  No idea how long I have had it or where it came from but it looked lonely by itself.

I hope all are well and still happily crafting and I look forward to visiting you, and have you visit me and my fellow teamies.

Hugs

Carol

xx

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card I always have some just because cards in my box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love your stitching and this is a beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and beautiful stitching as always.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.