Followers

Saturday 20 February 2021

Using 3 Tattered Lace Collections

 The first collection used for this card is 'Wild Silk'.  When I first started to use the collection I made several of the lacy backgrounds.  Some I used straight away and others I put in the go to box.

This green and white one was one of those.  The 3D decoupage flowers on the left were actually purchased from eBay.  I liked them so much that I then tracked down and bought the collection itself which is called Picture decoupage 'Daisy Hill'.  I can now cut out as many as I like.

The third collection I used was 'Stories to Remember'.  The ethereal woman - called 'Celestial'  -  comes with or without wings.

I have mounted it all on an 8 x 8 card together with a toning blue background square.

I enjoyed putting all this together and am off to make some more - different ones of course.

Carol

xx

p.s.

I feel very honoured because this card has been chosen as the March Banner for the Facebook 'Our Creative Crafts'.


2 comments:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.