Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2021

More for the go-to box using Carnation Crafts

 

I used the Carnation Crafts 'Shabby' square dies for the two background mats.  The 3D decoupaged wreath is another of the 'Summer Daze' collection.  The two little birds are from the 'Returning Home' (CC) dies used without the little branch that they are usually sitting on.

The die-cut sentiments are from a set I have had for some time.  What I love about them is that there are 12 words in the set that can be used to make up many different sentiments.  I like the font as well.

I must do some paperwork but I expect if I get bored I will be back to the craft table.  Where else is there to be during all this?  I am so pleased I am a 'crafter'.

Hugs

Carol

xx


1 comment:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.