Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Mixed collections - Tattered Lace and Carnation Crafts

 

 

A simple one for the go-to box.  I will add a greeting or sentiment as and when appropriate.

I used Carnation Craft  shabby dies to cut the mounts.  The young lady is called Lily and is from the Tattered Lace collection - Floral friends.  The 3D flowered frame is by Carnation Crafts and is one of 3 in the Summer Daze collection.

The mount behind the images is from a collection of  Watercolour Effect Pearlescent card that I bought some time ago.  I can't remember from where but they are beautiful.  The second, deep maroon, mount was made by colour copying the dark carnation using my graphics programme. 

I can't decide, at the moment,  whether to add gems or suchlike . I will wait until I am going to use it and then decide.

I have got lots more die-cuts done and ready to use so off to play some more.

So I have played some more and made this card:

 

This card used the Carnation Crafts Mixed Floral shaped dies.  I decoupaged 2 and a half layers using small sticky pads so that it won't be too high.
I love the flowers used for this image and the Vignettes are just beautiful to use.  The die-cut sentiment comes from stash.

Hugs

Carol

xx

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Carol,love the pastel colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Carol, love these dies. More to add to my wish list.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.