Followers

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Tattered Lace goes to Africa

 I have been having fun with some  recent Tattered Lace purchases belonging to two collections - Wonderful Wilderness and Wondrous Wilderness.  I just fell in love with the beautiful animals.  The images are so life like and imposing and I couldn't wait to get started.

Here are three of my recent makes.  There will be more to come I am sure.




Now there is a little twist you may have noticed.  I have written the sentiments in Swahili.  Somehow 'Hello' and 'Birthday wishes' didn't seem enough so I puzzled and came up with the Swahili.  I have been lucky enough to have been to Africa and seen all these sights and listened to the locals speaking in Swahili. It sounded very lyrical and friendly.

The first card reads - Happy Birthday

The second reads -  Hello my friend. I hope you are well.

The third reads -  Sending love and best wishes.

I hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I have enjoyed showing them to you.

Carol

xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wow, and Wow Carol, I love these gorgeous card and the collection you've used to make them. I resisted buying these and am now regreting it seeing them beautiful makes.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.