Followers

Sunday 6 June 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #62 - hosted by Jo

I made this card using one of the three Carnation Crafts - 'Stand Out Floral Frames' and downloaded vignettes.  I made a background for the topper using a picture of the topper and my graphics programme.   I also made the sentiment.  In fact I  made several different sentiments in different colours and they can be slipped in amongst the decoupage. This way you can choose at the time what sentiment you wish to use.

This is the card:


I cut out several of the die-cut decoupage sheets to fill the centre and add  to the four corners.  I used my  Carnation Crafts Crystalline Circle Die Set to cut out the two pink matting layers.

Copied here from the Carnation Crafts site are the three sets.  I bought all three and have already made the diamond one to show at a later date.


 

I first saw one of these sets when I received a beautiful birthday card from Sue (Tossell) made using the square set.

Here is just the cropped centre of  Sue's card.


I have enjoyed making the two cards that I have managed to make, and, will soon be having a go at the square one.

I look forward to your visits and any comments you care to leave will be avidly read and appreciated.

I also look forward to my visits to your blogs. 

Carol

xx


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Carol and a great idea to make the sentiments to slip into the flowers. I must admit to being adicted to Carnation Crafts dies sets at the moment.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I must also admit that I am die-cutting addict.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Two beautiful cards, I love the designs, I really must looks at carnation crafts, your cards always look amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret for your kind comments.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Simply stunning card Carol,the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Meg. Lovely to see you and thank you for your kind comments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Carol.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and such a good tip about the sentiments. Thanks for your help when I could not link my entry. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vee, and welcome to CD Sunday Plus. xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.