Followers

Sunday 20 June 2021

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #63 - hosted by Margaret

The weather is miserable again which makes me somewhat fearful.   I have mentioned before that back in late May- during the last horrendous rainfall -  I had a very bad leak in my Conservatory/craft room roof and I certainly don't want a repeat performance.

No more leaks-  so far - so here to celebrate is a bright and cheerful card for this challenge:

This was made using Tattered Lace 'Sensational Celebrations' collection and a background from a La Pashe CD.  The small white circular doily style mat came with a  'lot' that I purchased from eBay quite some time ago.

I really do think that the fruit looks good enough to eat.  Some of the dies and charisma's are amazingly lifelike.

I am writing this on Friday - now 1. 15 pm,  and the rain has at last stopped, but we have been promised more for the next few days.  A few more fearful days chez Carol.

Keep dry.

Hugs

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the tattered lace image and it goes well with the background.
    I hope the weather goes back to the nice warm days that we had last week while I was away, coming home in the rain was not good but the garden did need it. Hope theres no more leaks in your craft room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous images and background paper,I hope your roof is sound now and you don't have any water ingress

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Carol and as you say good enough to eat. Hope the roof holds out.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have chosen for this Carol and that fruit certainly does look good enough to eat.
    We have had water coming through our kitchen ceiling this week from the flat roof above. Had to stick a bowl under it to catch the drips. Neil has been up on the roof (I don't like to watch!) and has fixed the join that had come away. Dratted rain! Fingers crossed you stay dry. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Neil managed to fix it but at least you only had drips!!. No more serious ingress here - at the moment.
      xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.