Followers

Thursday 2 July 2020

More Tattered Lace

I really am enjoying the new 'toys' and this time I have used the Iris die.  I found an old photograph I took many moons ago during a trip down to Bristol to stay with my sister.
We visited an old house and gardens that were open - in aid of something or other,  and I took lots of piccies.  I have used several but not this one before.

Here it is:

I used my graphics programme to add a border.  The Irises are from the Tattered Lace set and the white picket style fence is from a die that I have had for some time but from whence I do not know. The matting layer is purple Mirri card - not black as it appears.

Another for my go-to box which during the lockdown is getting very full.   I fully intend to stay where I am for some time to come so I am sure it will get even fuller.

Keep safe.

Carol xx

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture Carol your die cuts blend in beautifully creating a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and dies Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, a lovely garden scene with those beautiful die cut flowers

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.