Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Bouquet of Roses

 I have use a lacy background die from Carnation Crafts together with a new favourite from Tattered lace - Sash 3D Roses.


 The bouquet has 4 layers of decoupage including the base layer and I stamped the sentiment.  First time I have stamped anything for ages. I had to search for them.

I needed a background sheet in a colour to match the roses so again I used my graphics programme to scan one of the roses and make a huge border.  This border I kept increasing in size until the rose was a small dot in the middle of the sheet.   I have had this programme now for 11 years and still discovering things it can do that I hadn't noticed before.

There are 4 dies in the Sash 3D series but unfortunately I only have 3.  I am trying to track down the Tulip bouquet to complete my set.

If anyone knows of one going please let me know.

Hugs

Carol

xx

p.s. I have tracked down the Tulip bouquet die set and now just awaiting its arrival. xx

3 comments:

  1. Your roses and background are a beautiful colour,you did a wonderful job matching the paper to the roses,love your card Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Carol and the colour match with the backing sheet is perfect.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the die and the stunning roses, you are well into your tatted lace dies now,

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.