Followers

Sunday 27 September 2020

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #45 - AG - hosted by Wynn

Isn't the new Blogger fun?  I post the CD Sunday Plus blog as well as my own and did I have trouble?  For some reason - best know to someone else - it wouldn't let me align each team members name above their picture.  I tried for so long and had to give up in the end.  It all looks so odd but c'est la vie.

Anyway I am supposed to posting my own blog.  Here is my team contribution:


I used an image from a CD by Faye Whittaker.  I decoupaged a little and added floral corner  die cuts  by Hunkydory.  I found a new to me font using my graphics programme called Freehand591 BT which I used for the sentiment.  I like it so much that I now use it quite often.  I also matched the backing paper to the little red dress in the image.

I hope all are well and still managing to keep sane.  Crafting is the best medicine.

Carol

xx


5 comments:

  1. A fabulous topper and card Carol, Faye Whittaker images have such a wonderful feeling to them.Hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Carol. I think there will be a lot more crafting going on now the temperature has dropped. It certainly is the best medicine.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful image and card, certainly a iconic image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol

    I love Faye Whittaker's images, they really have the 'feel good factor'. I too love the font and your corner embellishments are really pretty.

    I couldn't agree more - thank goodness for crafting!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know what you mean about this new Blogger. Can’t get my head round it. Why did they have to change it ? Your card is lovely. You can’t fail with a Faye Whittaker image and combining it with Hunkey Dorsey...a winner all the way. Keep sane...I wish I was Carol. This pandemic is doing my head in !!! W xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.