Followers

Friday 11 September 2020

Tattered Lace

Here is a simple card for my go-to box made using a Tattered Lace die called Sash 3D decoupage Poppies and comes from the 'Here and there Lace Collection'.

The white Mat is from a 'lot' that I bought from eBay and the pink is from my card stock cut using one of my older dies.  The sentiment is a self coloured peel-off.  I couldn't find anything else that would fit size-wise.
This picture is scanned by the way.  I have purchased a new printer and I must say that so far I am very impressed especially with the scanning which is far less complicated than it was on the other printer.
I somehow seem to have been pushed into this new Blogger presentation and I cannot say that I like it.   If it works why muck about with it.   I now have to find out how to retrieve all my labels.

Carol
xx


2 comments:

  1. Stunning vibrant colours in both your middle layer and those gorgeous flowers a truly beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.