Followers

Thursday 10 September 2020

UKSN Facebook

Our new CCC#22 weekly challenge is now up and running.

       Theme:   Flowers in a Vase
       Colour:   Red
       Letter:     L

I have used Tattered Lace Wild Silk for the lace background and the two matt layers.  The back matt (white) has been folded over at the top and stuck to the gold matt so that the card stands up.

The vase is from the Illuminating Collection.  After I had made up the vase using the dies and charismas I reduced it in size and reprinted with photo paper.  The red flowers are die-cut. I bought these from eBay as I do not have the appropriate die.  I added a small amount of glitter to the flower centres.

p.s. I have now discovered that this is indeed a Tattered Lace die called Climbing Rose.  I have tracked it down after quite a lot of searching - finally on eBay and I have bought it.

The word ENJOY was made with my Marianne small Alphabet die set.

Here is the card.


This is my first time playing with the Wild Silk Collection.  I can't wait to start creating with the beautiful flower dies and charismas.

Hugs
Carol
xx

 

Here is a link to the site where you can get so many of these miniature die-sets by Marianne

p.s. I was chosen as the winner so I am pleased to say I get to keep my first 'go' with the Wild Silk.


1 comment:

  1. The lace background is stunning in the gold and white,the vase and flower arrangement sit perfectly against it,a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.