Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Vintage Flower Cart

Now this one was so much easier to do, and because of that I enjoyed getting lost in the making.


This is from the Tattered Lace Collection -  Glamour Afternoon Tea.  The blue oval matt is from a set of dies by Carnation Crafts and the blue spotted card I found in my stash.

All the die cuts and decoupage for the cart are from the appropriate charisma for the collection.   I printed out several so that I could add more pots around the cart to make a picture rather than just a die cut.   Before I attached the cart to the background I used the cart background die and cut out from a sheet of parchment paper and glued it to the back and trimmed round.   I think it gives a good completed image.

There are two sometimes three levels of decoupage.   In some places I have glued directly to the background and others I have used 1mm pads.

The Lots of Love die cut sentiment is one of a series that I have had for a long time and the little flowers on the ends are from Marianne and are called Sakura.

I hope you enjoy seeing this as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Carol

xx

2 comments:

  1. Your blue shade is beautiful and fresh,a gorgeous background for the flower cart and floral elements,hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Carol, very pretty.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.