Followers

Thursday 10 June 2021

Armchair Comfort

My good friend and fellow CD Sunday teamie - Pamela -  made a card for the current CD Sunday Plus Challenge using Carnation Crafts dies etc that I hadn't got.  Not that I have to have them all of course but I liked the look of them and so ordered them.

They have now arrived and I spent most of yesterday making the card and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I do hope Pamela doesn't mind that I have copied her.  I have also used some of her tips about the wallpaper and the floor covering that she gave on her blog posting here.

Here is my version:

All the dies and the vignettes come from 'Comfort of Home' Collection except for the striped wallpaper which came from the 'Crafty little Mice' collection.  The picture of the garden through the window was sourced elsewhere.

Carol

xx


3 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! I thought this was a photo of my card LOL! Of course I don't mind you using my card as inspiration - I'm very flattered you thought it nice enough to do so. The view from my 'window' is just a sky with a few clouds - yours is much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Carol and Pamela. I have these cuties but not used them yet.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the chair it looks so comfortable to sit in, and the dog in front, my old dog would have been in the chair

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.