Followers

Friday 4 June 2021

More for the Christmas Box

The patterns for both of these are by Stitch and Do.  The pattern on the green card I have done before.   I love the simplicity even though it is quite a bold pattern.

The pattern on the red card is a new one for me.  I particularly like the stitched star pattern in the corners.  I have not seen that before.

I have used die-cut 3D images for both cards and just added some gems in the corners.


More Robins for Sue. xx

Hugs

Carol

xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Another two stunning cards Carol and thank you for the Robins they are wonderful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.