Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Oodles (Buckets) of Flowers

Here is the card I mentioned briefly yesterday.  It has taken quite a while because - as you will see - there is a great deal of die-cutting involved.  I have loved creating it and I think this is my favourite card (so far) of this year.


All the salient parts are from and by Carnation Crafts.  I got the idea from a card in their gallery but have changed some things.  I decided that I wanted the white lacy background to look more like a trellis holding up the pot stand so I use a 'brick wall' as the background - which I think works.

The dies and vignettes come from the 'Arrangement Maker' collection.  There are oodles of flowers and greenery and pots and vases.  So many to choose from.  The sentiments I made by printing out many different  ones on  white card using different colours and fonts.  I then used the smallest rectangular die from the 'Shabby' set of dies and cut them out.  I used a font colour to blend with the the brick wall. These are quick and simple and can be kept in a little box ready to shuffle through when you need something in a hurry.

I hope you like it as much as I did making it.

Carol

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this beauty Carol,the "trellis " looks wonderful against the brick wall,and the pots of flowers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is fabulous Carol, I have to agree with Meg that the trellis looks wonderful with the pots hanging on the front.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.