Followers

Saturday 12 June 2021

More crafting with die-cuts

I am beginning to think that at the rate I am going I will soon have made enough cards for next years birthdays etc. as well as this years.

I am enjoying using Carnation Crafts and Tattered Lace Collections and in fact I haven't done any parchment for many months.  But it doesn't really matter - does it?  I am, though, still fitting in some stitching.

Here is my latest creation using Carnation Crafts 'Vintage Blooms' and 'Coming Home' -  and  'Poppy' from Tattered Lace - 'Floral Friends'.


It is a large card - 8" x 8".  I don't very often make one that size but I wanted to get everything on.  All the flowers are decoupaged. The backgrounds used are from Carnation Crafts -  'Crafty Little Mice' collection.

I love this collection from Carnation Crafts and will soon have a circular easel card to show you using the same blooms- (I hope).

Bye for now.

Hugs

Carol

xx


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Carol, made up of these gorgeous collections.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. It took me almost all day but very absorbing. xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.