Followers

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Vintage Blooms Easel

 


Here is the Easel card I promised.  Not as easy as I thought it was going to be.  Firstly I thought I could possibly purchase  a round easel blank ready to decorate but I couldn't find one.  This proved to be a challenge as my friends will tell you I only do 'squarish' cards.  So off to youtube and I found a good clear demonstration and I was quite surprised at how much easier it was than I thought it would be.

I had to get the larger die-cutting machine out as my little wonderful treasured Snap machine couldn't cope.

The circles  (three sizes) were cut with Carnation Crafts Crystalline dies. The flowers are from the Vintage Blooms collection by Carnation Crafts and the little blue birds are from 'Coming Home' - also Carnation Crafts.  The flowers have been decoupaged and a few of the extras were used on the tag.

The next project involves lovely small flower stems made into arrangements from the 'Arrangement Maker' collection.  Again dies and vignettes from Carnation Crafts. They have taken quite a while but fun to do.


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol and well done for working out the circle easel, it looks fantastic.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An exquisite make Carol,well done on making a circular easel card

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.