Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2021

More stitching but this time for the Christmas Box (card no: 35)

 

Stitch and Do -Cards Only
 

I sat and did the stitching last night whilst half watching some old Silent Witness DVDs.  I am using the new Mettler threads.  I have now used 9 of the colours.  I like to use just three colours for each card and then match the image to the threads - or vice versa

The beautiful Robin is a 3D die-cut from Carnation Crafts.  They do a set of two - names Flynn and Fifi.  I don't know which one is which especially as male and female robins look the same.

I also use a Carnation Crafts die to cut out the red layer of card.  The sentiment is also die-cut but I can't remember which make.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Carol this is stunning. I love Robins especially on Christmas cards. I've not got these two robins yet, but I feel a purchase coming on :-)

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.