Followers

Thursday 23 July 2020

Another river scene

Tattered Lace - as promised - but no parchment with this one.

A mixture of pinks and greens and a simple sentiment make it suitable for my go-to box.
The topper made with the white and green frame and watercolour picture is from Tattered Lace (shown in a previous posting).  The die-cut decoupaged flowers are also Tattered Lace and they come from the Favourite Florist Collection.  I love using these particular flowers because they are a perfect shape to use on the edges of images and I love the colours that are among the downloads.
The die-cut bow is an old friend. I cannot remember who makes it but the die itself is green.

The card size is a 170mm square.

I have had some more Tattered Lace deliveries so off to have a play. One of my new dies is of a Kingfisher and I can't wait to use it.

Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. Your frame and floral embellishments look beautiful around the gorgeous image,a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make Carol, not had time to use mine yet.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue and thank you for your card. I have visited you so the cat is out of the bag.
      xx

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful Carol. I love the flowers you've added up the sides - now you're tempting me!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.