Followers

Sunday 19 July 2020

CD Sunday Plus - Challenge #40 - Anything Goes - hosted by Wynn

Good Morning.  I hope that all are well and still crafting. 

We had an amazing response to Challenge # 39.   What an introduction to hosting for Jo.  It will take her until # 41 to choose her Top 3.   Thank you all for your support.

For Challenge # 40 I needed my Pinflair punch. You will see why when you look at the photo:



I love Lilac.  I am just sorry that it doesn't stay in flower for very long.  The blooms are so pretty and they smell delicious.

The image I used looks as though it was painted in oils so I thought of the punch which would add a rough - oil paint -  appearance to the 3D effect.  I printed out many copies of the image and just kept punching out the flowers to stick on.
The two backgrounds are from MCS - Lavender Reign CD.  I use the same background for the die-cut butterflies.  I also used my own graphics programme to create the lilac borders and to add the sentiment.
Gems are from Hunkydory.
Here is a close up of the punching:



I think this is one of my favourites for this year - so far- and will probably be in my go-to box for a while yet.

Please leave a comment as you pass by and perhaps even join in with our challenge. We would love to see you.
Hugs
Carol
xx

p.s. Please don't forget our very few rules -below - when entering our challenges. Sadly our record number of entries for the last challenge was spoilt by some who did not qualify.


"This is the CD Sunday Plus Challenge Blog. This means that as well as following the theme of the challenge, a CD, USB or Digital images, or any combination thereof, must have been used somewhere in the making of the card or project."
THE SOURCE MUST BE NAMED AND CREDITED

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card in beautiful colours, it was well worth punching out, shaping and applying all those tiny flowers,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card aand its beautiful, you put in a lot of work into the card and with all the tiny flowers and shaping must have taken you ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Carol. I always wish that we could have the lilac without the bush, as once it's stopped flowering it tend to look messy.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful Carol. It must have taken ages to punch out all those little flowers and attach them but the overall effect was well worth the effort.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Carol, I can't imagine how long it took you to make. The delicate butterflies go so perfectly. I love everything about your card.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.