Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Tattered Lace River scene

I have now used one of the toppers I posted about yesterday. I decided that I would mount this on some parchment and here it is:

The die frame comes from the Abby Hill part of the 'Tattered Lace Peaceful Picture' collection and the river scene picture from the project magazine.
I used 160gsm weight of parchment and just created a pattern of crosses and sun tool embossing.

The die-cut sentiment was done in blue and white using a set of dies I have had for some time.

Now to decide how the present the second topper.  Not parchment this time I think.

Hugs
Carol
xx

4 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful card with that fabulous topper

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topper looks fantastic with the parchment lace background Carol.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Carol, you didn't disappoint! I have a lot of respect for anyone who can do parchment, the finished results are breathtaking.

    You put such a lot of time into your cards but what a lovely way to spend your time.

    Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all again for your encouragement.
      xx

      Delete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.