Followers

Sunday 5 July 2020

CD Plus Challenge #39 - hosted by Jo

As always our challenges are 'Anything goes' with the proviso that either a CD, digital image or a USB has been used singly or in any combination.

This is also team member Jo's first time to host a challenge and choose the Top 3.


This is my card for this challenge:


This was originally die-cut decoupage. There was so much on the sheet to use.  In fact too much for just one card.  I copied the image back sheet and with my graphics programme added the borders and the sentiment. I printed an extra sheet of flowers so that I could punch out some flowers for the corners and for the second card and topper that I managed to make using the layers from the original sheet.  I love this flower study.  Funnily enough, I do not like Hydrangeas in real life but I do like them in pictures and paintings.

This one was also made for a Facebook Group where we have been making  'Cards of  Kindness'.

Here are the second card and the topper that I made to show just how much there was to use.



I look forward to some more blog visits so please join in with us.  I will already be doing a great deal of blog hopping as it is my turn to choose the  Top 3 for Challenge #38.
Love
Carol
xx

5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful CAS cards using this gorgeous image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, I love the image and the beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two pretty cards. I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fantastic cards Carol. I love hydrangeas especially in these colours.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards, the image is gorgeous. I'm a big fan of hydrangeas and have a few in my garden, I think partly because they remind me of my grandma.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.