Followers

Monday 27 July 2020

Majestic Kingfisher

This card was made using dies etc from the Tattered Lace Favourite Florist Collection.


I saw a sample card made using the Kingfisher with the thistle plant and the two looked good together so I made my own on the same theme.

I used a new to me set of arched dies.  A recent purchase from Hunkydory. The backing paper inside the arches was one of the Tattered Lace downloads that come with the collection.  Also - of course - the Kingfisher and the thistle were  downloads to be used with the dies.

I think this will make a good male birthday card so it will be saved until next year.  I have been so busy card making during this awful stay-in time that I have made all my cards for the rest of the year.
Carol
xx

6 comments:

  1. this is stunning Carol, love the combination of paper, die cut thistles and that brilliant kingfisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just gorgeous, love the Kingfisher and thistle plant design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning card. Would look great in a frame.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic card Carol, the kingfisher looks great amongst the thistles.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the fisher.

    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing their comment they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to our use of that personal information for that specific purpose.